The first steps of using a software are usually the most exciting and nervous at the same time. We at Sceneri strive to give you the easiest experience on your path to not only creating but shipping the product of you wish to create. Following these steps will get you up and get you creating today!
🔌 Supported Devices
Before using the Sceneri application please make sure to go over the page to make sure your hardware and operating system is supported.
Registering for the Beta
1. Navigate to the Sceneri website and click the Beta Sign up button.
2. Fill in the relevant information and take note on supported hardware.
3. Once submitted you will get an email (CHECK SPAM) telling you that you have been submitted to the closed beta queue.
4. When selected you will receive the Beta Introduction email and be able to access the app through Testflight.
1. IF NOT on a supported device you will be directed to the TestFlight landing page.
2. Once TestFlight is installed and you have clicked on the link you should see Sceneri within the Testflight dashboard ready to install.
3. Once completely installed open the application and you should be presented with the Project Browser and you can select the Solaris project.
4. You can now proceed onward to the 🚦 Viewport Basics section of the onboarding.
If you are having trouble downloading or installing Sceneri, please join our Discord server for direct assistance!
🙉 Beginner Onboarding
Please be sure to submit issues or feature requests through the embedded TestFlight feedback form. In the event it is a major issue please contact us directly through Discord.